Over the years we have gathered what most people are wanting to incude in their future home Kitchens.
Here’s our Top 10 Upgrades to include in your Kitchen.
1. Extended/Raised Breakfast Bar– This adds some character to your Kitchen along with a space for yourself of Kids to have a quick breakfast or casual lunch/dinner.
2. Pot & Pan Drawers- What better way to get all of your pots and pans in one area and to keep them organized!
3. 36″ Upper Cabinets- with our standard being 30″ this is a great and simple upgrade to help you get that grand look in your kitchen. Although this photo shows the upper cabinets with soffit and detailed crown molding, you can still see the difference in the actual cabinet height.
4. Crown Molding – Finish off those extended 36″ Upper cabinets with a sleek crown molding.
5. Microwave Upper Shelf- Usually our Kitchens dont come with a shelf to include a microwave if you are not getting it as a Over The Range Unit. This is a great space saver and a unique touch to your kitchen.
6. Corner Pantry – Maximize your Storage Space with this built in Corner Pantry.
7. Deep Cabinet Over Fridge- This will frame your fridge nicely and allow you to get better access to the cabinet above as it will be flush with your fridge and not so far back.
8. Quartz Counters- Selecting Quartz over granite will allow you to get a more consistent pattern in your stone.
9. Soft Close System- Soft–close door hinges and drawers glides are a must have. This allows you to shut doors and drawers with one push and no slamming.
10. Light Valence & Under Cabinet Lighting- This will add that extra light and brightness into your kitchen. Highlighting backsplash, the light valence finishes off the look of your cabinetry and hides your under cabinet lights.
This list is also printed off in our design centre kitchen for you. We hope you enjoyed our must haves for kitchen upgrades!
Sunlight Heritage Homes